Saturday, April 9, 2011

Major Changes

Howdy, regular viewers- my apologies for not updating in the past two weeks!

It's been a bit of an interesting time in my life, and I'm in a bit of a transition period, so it's likely I won't be able to provide very frequent updates. Due to some contract changes at my 9-to-5'er, my employment was able to come to an end on the 31st of March. I've always wanted to do something a little bit different, so I took this opportunity to cease working for the Man and have decided to move to Japan in late May and seek my fortune there.

I've always been a massive fan of Japan and the people of Japan (so far I've traveled there 4 times!), and my old lady is Japanese, so this represented a great chance to do something I love and do something a little more exciting than sticking with what's comfortable.

Hopefully this will all turn out successfully- I ain't yet lined up work or nothing, but I figure that things will always be pretty awesome if you give it your best shot! I'm looking forward to checking out some of the bike scene there, and I've also always been a fan of Japanese sports cars. Soon as I can, I'm planning on picking up a panhead or evo to scoot around on.

Ride safe and raise hell, brothers and sisters!

Mahalo!

No comments:

Post a Comment